Jun 24, 2012

Tiny Home

Paddling down river and saw this tiny house perched up on the bank. Thought of the many conversations that my brother and I have had about this very subject - tiny house in a nice location.

As I age, I continue to consider that perhaps the old proverb is correct and "less" truly is MORE.

I'll ponder this the rest of the afternoon while cruising in my BMW convertible - but first, I need to finish scoping the internet on my iPad, watching a couple morning shows on my 55" flat-screen and mowing my lawn with my diesel 4-wheel-drive Kubota tractor.

1 comment:

Coolkayaker1 said...

Good post.

Meanwhile, back at the tiny home on the river, after painting his entire home with a gallon of paint in one morning, he's settling in for an ice tea on his porch while watching the river and reading a library book.

And maybe, just maybe, he's dreaming about mowing a gargantuan lawn with an imported tractor. Maybe.