Jun 11, 2012

"Alone" and scared...

Got a strange and creepy feeling earlier tonight. Felt like I was not watching TV alone... there was no one in the room with me, kids asleep, Jackie reading in bed. I can't say that I really heard anything, but did feel a cool breeze blow in as if the ceiling fan was on. What was going on...?!?!

So being a camera guy and thinking about the Ghost-chaser people on TV, I quickly got my Canon 7D and set it on the counter. In nearly pitch dark, I pressed the shutter release with a trembling finger. It held itself open for about 30 seconds. I strained my eyes, peering into the darkness of the room, but didn't see anything with my naked eyes.... but when I looked at the photograph, I saw that I had caught them!

There were two figures staring at me, watching as I sat in the kitchen, stunned, alone and scared!

1 comment:

Coolkayaker1 said...

The one on your left is your conscience, friendly, wise and a fun spirit.

The one on the right is the dead midget that was bludgeoned in the living room during a failed robbery attempt just before you bought the house.

He, you might avoid.