Dec 27, 2011

End Table



Here's the end table near my chair in the family room. Getting set up with my new toy. Searching for covers and cases, etc. Really nice, loving it. I like the tabletop easel that I got at WalMart too... secure and inexpensive. Good suggestion brother... Will try it near my bed to see how it works there too.

Just bought a handy app today called file browser, which allows me to link my ipad into my network and access files from the external USB drive that I have connected into my router. That will make loading/unloading pictures much, much easier. Like my own little local "cloud" for file sharing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So now family will be altogether in FR even if Dad is involved with Information gathering. Question? Can IPad be operated via a mouse as with a laptop?

White Ford Falcon said...

I don't think that there is any mouse that will work, primarily as there is actually no cursor to speak of. I agree that it might be handy to have one to scroll around pages, but I think this is not available yet.

Coolkayaker1 said...

Lovely. And, yep, that's the easel to get.
I'll want to speak with you about the wifi app sometime.

I use Bluetooth keyboard and finger pad with my iPad. It's not a mouse, but it is better than a mouse for Apples proprietary finger gestures on MacBook and iPad.

Coolkayaker1 said...

With the excellent Bluetooth accessories, the tidy iPad, with 8 hours battery life, functions as a laptop.